Home
Photography
Lifestyle
Archives
Travel
Fun
Media
Lifestyle
Contact
Download
✕
Search
Ayush Subedi
Graphic Design
Pseudo Designer
By
Ayush Subedi
On
October 06, 2016
No Comment
I occasionally dabble as pseudo designer for different products. Here are some of my work.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
Monkey Temple
A place of worship and serenity.
Net Promoter Scale (NPS)
I recently stumbled upon a customer loyalty measurement scale termed Net Promoter Scale (NPS in short) via a conversation with a busine...
Etymology and nGram
DuCompiler
Simple Launcher
A simple minimal launcher application for Android devices that shows battery percentage using lzyzsd's CirclProgress library (...
Snakes&Ladders
This game needs no introduction. Although there are several variations of this game (mainly on position of the snakes and ladders), t...
MandelbrotArea
Anti-Light
Lisbon
FractalPlot
This is the naive/brute-force implementation of the Mandelbrot Set plotting. I just followed the algorithm. # Plotting the...
Label Cloud
Analysis
Android
Arduino
Deep Learning
Faro Shuffle
Mathematics
People and Places
Snakes and Ladders
Search This Blog
0 comments:
Post a Comment